Principal Accelerated Underwriting Program
Your Clients May Qualify For $1M Of Life Insurance Coverage Without A Medical Exam
The Accelerated Underwriting Program is offered by Principal. This platform allows you to sell any Principal life product – with the possibility that the client may not need to complete a paramedical exam. The program allows healthy clients up to age 60 to apply for coverage, and potentially receive Super Preferred pricing without having to complete an exam.
Here’s how it works:
- Secure a producer number with Principal. Like most carriers, they will not appoint you unless you have a piece of business to be processed.
- Complete the Underwriting Checklist with the insured. If the client answers all questions on the checklist favorably, move to the next step.
- Call Principal and have your client complete the Part B Medical questions over the phone
- complete Part A and Part C of the regular life insurance application and return to CPS Insurance along with the completed Client Checklist.
- Principal will perform a MIB, prescription, and motor vehicle checks. If everything is clean, the policy will be approved without a medical exam or any additional requirements.
The program is designed to avoid unnecessary underwriting on your clients ages 18-60. This not a simplified or guaranteed issue program to be recommended to any and all clients – there are no graded benefits, increased premiums or compensation reductions tied to this program.